Southwest Solutions Group
THIS POSITION IS ELIGIBLE FOR A $1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS – APPLY TODAY!
Southwest Solutions Group is the industry leader and state-of-the-art provider of information management solutions and innovative business efficiency systems for commercial offices and industrial facilities. Our team’s continued expansion and accomplishments are dependent on highly motivated and talented individuals who desire growth and success.
This candidate must have the ability to organize, execute, and use independent problem solving skills to accomplish their goals. If you are energetic, positive, and self-motivated. Apply today!
Pay: $22-$24 hour
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Traveling to and from job sites
· Traveling 10%-20% out of the year to out of town projects.
· Installs the complete range of Spacesaver shelving and high density mobile systems products. Includes a broad knowledge of Spacesaver product line.
· Installation of Remstar product lines.
· Works safely, wears required PPE, and follows OSHA requirements.
· Prepares and maintains the installation job site, including safety compliance, trash removal and work area cleanliness, parking, equipment rental, power, material handling, hiring and direction of temporary workers as required, logging labor hours, etc.
· Keeps and tracks required records. Keeps records and logs regarding progress on the job, daily expenses, personal work hours, hired labor work hours, and problems encountered.
· Proper maintenance and care of company vehicle.
· Proper maintenance and tracking of company supplied tools.
· Coordinates project specific responsibilities with the Project manager including labor force, equipment, material handling requirements, deliveries, etc.
· Reviews drawings. Develops installation plan prior to leaving for installation job site. Alerts Project Manager of any problems.
· Tracks and communicates labor hours to ensure pre-determined targets are met.
· Participates in various training schools, as needed, and meetings in conjunction with the Installation Department.
· Other duties as required
· Share and demonstrate Southwest Solutions Group core values.
· High School diploma or equivalent combined with 3 years construction/installation experience or an Associate Degree and 2 years work experience.
· Spacesaver and Remstar experience a plus.
· Basic knowledge of building construction, electrical systems, blueprint reading, machine operation, hand tool use, and math skills.
· Good organizational and follow through skills, as well as a proven ability to maintain a professional image.
· Solid PC familiarity, including Microsoft Office applications.
· Must have a valid Driver License and pass a Department of Motor Vehicle record check.
· OSHA 10 certification will be needed. OSHA 30 will be required within 1 year.
· Modular furniture installation experience a plus.
· Must be able and available to travel, including overnight and out-of-state as needed.
· Medical Insurance
· Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
· Disability Insurance
· Tuition reimbursement
· Referral bonus program
About Southwest Solutions Group:
Southwest Solutions Group® is a solution-oriented business-to-business company that provides innovative efficiency systems to all types of businesses and government agencies. Our mission is to make people and space work better together everywhere.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas and operating out of 16 offices nationwide. Our team takes pride in the work we do so that we can successfully deliver our client’s projects on time and within budget. Every solution created for our clients is truly unique in scope, which requires focus and dedication to doing the little things correctly.
Company Website: https://www.southwestsolutions.com/
Southwest Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Keywords: Construction, Technician, Installer, Installation, Carpentry
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 – $26.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Signing bonus
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- One location
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.