Southwest Solutions Group
Compensation: $18-$20 per hour
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are looking for a friendly and detail-orientated individual to fill our administrative assistant position. This position plays an important role in the company’s success and the responsibility of making sure all operations run smoothly.
This position is in office and located in Lewisville, TX at Southwest Solutions Group headquarters.
As an administrative assistant, you will be:
- Perform clerical and administrative functions.
- Greeting employees as they walk in and attending to walk-in inquiries and solicitations.
- Responsible for the front door and back door deliveries.
- Manage office supply inventory for our offices in Lewisville, Austin, and OKC.
- Answer Phone calls and direct them to the appropriate party
- Submit GSA/Systec Bids as needed
- Maintain postage meters with supplies, order toner for a copy machine, and restock supplies in the breakroom as needed.
- Document phone leads
- Preparation of all materials and forms for luncheons and associated costs.
- Communicate with outside cleaning crews about specific needs and complaints if needed.
- Arrange car rentals and hotel set up for tradeshows.
- Make travel arrangements when needed.
- Other office duties as assigned.
We are seeking an individual who:
- Prior Customer Service/Front Desk experience is a must
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of office functions
- Good Organization and multi-tasking abilities
- High dependability and consistent work skills
- Manage time effectively
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- 100 % Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- ESOP- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Paid Parental Leave
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Charity Matching
- Referral bonus program
Pay: From $18-$20 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org