We have a great opportunity for a highly motivated Sales Representative to join our growing team! We seek out tenacious, competitive individuals who have a powerful need to be financially successful. Do you find it easy to meet people and convince them to do things for you? Have you been called a take-charge person by your peers? Do you desire a compensation plan where you can control your financial destiny? Are you in a sales role today where you are not being rewarded for your talents? If this is you, please apply today.
- Acquire and maintain a thorough knowledge of Company’s products and services applicable to the assigned vertical market segment, territory and key accounts.
- Gain proficiency in using the Company’s business systems used to track and process all customer data, projects, and sales transactions.
- Compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from personal contacts, newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
- Respond and work vendor leads as assigned and maintain respectful vendor relationships in daily business interactions
- Attend trade shows and conduct educational product introductions/training to targeted audiences (architects and designers), building and facilities managers, etc.
- Provide information to Company’s business development team to guide them in setting appointments with qualified customers.
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on customers to determine business organization systems needs and opportunities to propose solutions.
- Stay abreast of bid opportunities within the territory and obtain/review bid documents to allow response in a timely manner.
- Meet monthly (face to face or via Webcam or GoToMeeting) to review Sales Results, Sales Pipeline, and Sales Activity and fulfill next steps and instructions as a result of that monthly meeting
- Attend all meetings and sales functions as dictated by SSG Sales Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Prior Sales experience a plus
· Holiday Pay
· Medical Insurance
· Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
· Disability Insurance
· Tuition reimbursement
· Referral bonus program
About Southwest Solutions Group:
Southwest Solutions Group® is a solution-oriented business-to-business company that provides innovative efficiency systems to all types of businesses and government agencies. Our mission is to make people and space work better together everywhere.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas and operating out of 16 offices nationwide. Our team takes pride in the work we do so that we can successfully deliver our client’s projects on time and within budget. Every solution created for our clients is truly unique in scope, which requires focus and dedication to doing the little things correctly.
Company Website: https://www.southwestsolutions.com/
Southwest Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Keywords: Construction, Technician, Installer, Installation, Carpentry woodworking, Technician
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com