Human Resources Generalist
Lewisville, Texas, United States$55,000 - $65,000 per yearHuman resources
Southwest Solutions Group is seeking a Human Resources Generalist to join our team. The Human Resources Generalist partners with the Director of Human Resources to lead numerous projects and initiatives across a wide range of HR responsibilities. The ideal candidate exhibits a passionate dedication to fostering a positive company culture and demonstrates a strong drive.
Salary: $55-65K based on experience
- Responsible for onboarding and offboarding employees
- Complete verification of employment and state unemployment information requests and reports.
- Manage and maintain employee files.
- Help with administrating ongoing performance review processes.
- Collaboration with the leadership team to improve employee experience and engagement.
- Support annual open enrollment and benefits administration.
- Involvement in planning employee events
- Implement and administer company policies/Employee Handbook and maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Coordinate leaves of absence programs
- Stay current with trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources.
- Answers questions regarding human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees.
- Assist with employee communication initiatives in support of a positive culture and work environment.
- Support HR in implementing programs to help improve the employee experience.
- Full-Cyle recruiting
- Responsible for completing certified payroll
- Other job duties and projects as required.
- Holiday Pay
- 100% Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Life Insurance
- Charity Matching Program
- Disability Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonus program
- ESOP (Employee Stock Option Program)
- Great culture
Our Core Values R.I.S.E
Respect- We respect the talents and skills of each individual on our company team
Innovation- We aim to stay at the forefront of new products and services through progressive and creative approaches
Service- We strive to exceed the needs of our clients by providing timely, accurate, and courteous service
Excellence- We desire to make each person’s experience with Southwest Solutions Group a positive one
We are a faith-filled community of ordinary people that RISE every day to secure a future for this generation and future generations of SSG employee owners by making people and space work better together everywhere.
Southwest Solutions Group® is a solution-oriented business-to-business company that provides innovative efficiency systems to all types of businesses and government agencies. Our mission is to make people and space work better together everywhere.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and operating out of 16 offices nationwide. Our team takes pride in the work we do so that we can successfully deliver our client’s projects on time and within budget. Every solution created for our clients is truly unique in scope, which requires focus and dedication to doing the little things correctly.
Company Website: https://www.southwestsolutions.com/
Southwest Solutions Group is an equal-opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, psychology, or a related field is required.
- 1-3 years of experience in an HR support role preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality in all matters.
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with employees and managers.
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills are critical to the position.
- Ability to multi-task