Lewisville, Texas, United States$23 - $26 per houroperations
Pay: $23-$26 Per hour
Location: Lewisville, TX
Job Type: Full-Time
Southwest Solutions Group is looking for a dynamic and goal-oriented Service Technician to join our team and play a pivotal role in servicing a diverse range of products. Your responsibilities will encompass servicing a variety of high-density storage solutions, giving you the platform to showcase your customer service and technical expertise. If you're ready to elevate your career in a growing environment, apply today and become a vital player of the Service team! 🛠️
Products you could be working on:
- Lockers at law enforcement and professional sports facilities
- Servicing sensors and switches on bed lifts at hospitals.
- Low voltage troubleshooting on compact book shelving at libraries.
- Military ammunition storage solutions at military bases
- Cabinets and casework for laboratories.
- Maintain the relays, sensors, roller guides, and conveyor systems with the automated parts storage infrastructure used at aircraft manufacturing facilities.
- Work on Inventory retrieval systems for the oil and gas, automobile, and military industries
- Service the complete range of shelving and high-density mobile systems products, including the Spacesaver and Kardex Remstar product line.
- Works safely, wears required PPE, and follows OSHA requirements.
- Address and resolve service-related inquiries.
- Ensure the job site is ready and well-maintained, covering safety compliance, cleanup, parking, equipment procurement, power supply, and materials.
- Inspects materials on-site upon arrival for damage, shortages, quality problems, etc., prior to service/installation.
- Ensures proper maintenance of tools and company vehicles.
- Maintain a record of job progress, daily expenses, hours worked, and problems encountered on site.
- Coordinates project-specific responsibilities with the Service Manager, including labor force, equipment, material handling requirements, deliveries, etc.
- Develop a service plan prior to arriving on the job site. Alert the Project Manager of any problems.
- Holiday Pay
- 100% Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Parental Leave Program
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonus program
- Charity Matching Program
Our Core Values R.I.S.E
Respect- We respect the talents and skills of each individual on our company team
Innovation- We aim to stay at the forefront of new products and services through progressive and creative approaches
Service- We strive to exceed the needs of our clients by providing timely, accurate, and courteous service
Excellence- We desire to make each person’s experience with Southwest Solutions Group a positive one
We are a faith-filled community of ordinary people that RISE every day to secure a future for this generation and future generations of SSG employee owners by making people and space work better together everywhere.
Southwest Solutions Group® is a solution-oriented business-to-business company that provides innovative efficiency systems to all types of businesses and government agencies. Our mission is to make people and space work better together everywhere.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and operating out of 16 offices nationwide. Our team takes pride in the work we do so that we can successfully deliver our client’s projects on time and within budget. Every solution created for our clients is truly unique in scope, which requires focus and dedication to doing the little things correctly.
Company Website: https://www.southwestsolutions.com/
Southwest Solutions Group is an equal-opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- High School diploma or equivalent combined with one year of mechanical, technical, or construction experience.
- Must be able to travel.
- Knowledge of construction, electrical systems, blueprint reading, machine operation, and hand tool use.
- Experience in computer-aided automation systems and inventory management is a plus.
- Good organizational and follow-through skills.
- Customer-facing experience.
- Solid PC familiarity, including Microsoft Office applications.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to pass a background and drug test.
- Modular furniture installation experience a plus.
- Experience with Spacesaver and Kardex Remstar is a plus.