Website Southwest Solutions Group
Southwest Solutions Group Is looking for an SEO Content writer who can write content briefs for other writers. The candidate needs to have experience with SemRush or a similar tool for developing articles and briefs. The candidate must possess excellent writing skills and engagement strategies to help connect customers to SSG’s brand and products. This candidate will succeed in the role if they enjoy creating original, compelling, concise, and visually attractive assets for search engine optimization (SEO).
Pay: $23-$26 Per Hour BOE
- Developing content briefs for writers, including narratives, article intent, keyword phrases, and references for writers.
- Efficiently and effectively write a variety of content requested by the marketing manager.
- Generate high-quality content assets, including blog posts, case studies, sales collateral, video, landing page, website copy, etc.
- Complete writing requests by deadlines, following requirements in the content briefs.
- Review written articles for quality assurance and, where appropriate, suggest adjustments to ensure content is consistent, clear, and aligned with our brand voice.
- Perform independent research on topics to close knowledge gaps, expand upon topics, build content authority, and strengthen the originality of content.
- Coordinate directly with the marketing manager on all assets related to content creation.
- Collaborate with designers to support content production.
- Experience (3+ years) writing various content types, including blogs, articles, case studies, explainer video outlines, and additional content types as needed to align to buyer personas and buyer journey stages in the B2B industry.
- Excellent written communication.
- Experience with Semrush or equal and CMS platforms (i.e., WordPress)
- Experience writing about and researching digital marketing topics: SEO, paid search, social media marketing, and content marketing.
- Ability to write and optimize content for search engine ranking and conversions.
- A strong understanding of the digital marketing industry.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively on a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment with multiple and changing priorities.
- Strong grasp of grammar and grammatical nuances.
- Understanding the various writing style guides (Chicago vs. Associated Press vs. Oxford, etc.) and their differences.
- Knowledge of using Grammarly, Canva, and project management tools such as Monday.com or Asana is a plus.
- Commitment to the company’s culture and quality service standards.