Storage Equipment Installer
Southwest Solutions Group is seeking a candidate who is reliable and great at time-management. This person must have the ability to organize, execute, and use independent problem-solving skills to accomplish their goals. Also be energetic, positive, and self-motivated. Being an installer at Southwest Solutions Group is a new adventure every day. Examples of projects you could be working on include:
- Installing lockers at law enforcement and professional sport facilities
- Installing bed lifts at hospitals to maximize their space
- Installing compact bookstack shelving at libraries
- Installing military ammunition storage solutions at military bases
- Installing cabinets and caseworks for businesses
- Installing industrial parts storage automation at aircraft manufacturing facilities
- Traveling to and from job sites (company vehicle provided)
- Loading and unloading materials at jobsite
- Prepares and maintains the installation job site, including safety compliance, trash removal and work area cleanliness, parking, equipment rental.
- Inspects materials on site upon arrival for damage, shortages, quality problems, etc. prior to installation start.
- Work with a team to install the product and complete the project on time
- Other duties as required
- Must be able and available to travel 10%-25% out of the year to out of town projects
- Must have valid Driver’s License and acceptable driving record/history. Must be willing to pass a Department of Motor Vehicle Check and background check.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Good organizational and follow through skills, as well as a proven ability to maintain a professional image.
- Must be proficient in using computer applications like Microsoft word, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Experience in Industry
- Certifications are a plus.
- Holiday Pay
- 100 % Paid Medical Insurance
- 100 % Paid Dental and Vision Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Charity matching program
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonus program
- Employee owned
Southwest Solutions Group is the industry leader and state-of-the-art provider of information management solutions and innovative business efficiency systems for commercial offices and industrial facilities. Our team’s continued expansion and accomplishments are dependent on highly motivated and talented individuals who desire growth and success
To apply for this job email your details to Vjaime@southwestsolutions.com