Website Southwest Solutions Group
Content Marketing Strategist
Southwest Solutions Group Is looking for a Content Marketing Strategist. The ideal candidate will have excellent research, social media, and SEO writing skills and a passion for writing and refreshing articles. This role is perfect for someone who enjoys organizing content and keeping content up-to-date and relevant. As the Content Marketing Strategist, you will be responsible for creating an editorial calendar, developing content topics, managing the editorial workflow, publishing articles on various platforms, and pulling insights from data to drive future growth. You will also work closely with the marketing team to ensure that all content aligns with the brand’s overall marketing strategy.
Location: Hybrid in Dallas, TX
- Produce high-quality articles, write papers, blogs, press releases, email marketing messages, case studies, presentation content, and web copies.
- Develop relationships and communicate article outlines with contract writer(s).
- Review written articles for quality assurance and, where appropriate, suggest adjustments to ensure content is consistent, clear, and aligned with our brand voice.
- Copy, edit and review content for messaging, style guidelines, brand consistency, and voice; provide education and guidance to ensure high-quality writing for all content.
- Develop and maintain editorial calendars and content project plans; provide regular updates to stakeholders and determine metrics for ensuring the effectiveness of marketing content.
- Research and stay up to date on the latest developments in terms of SEO, content trends, and consumer behavior.
- Ensure that all communications adhere to brand and communications standards and are written in a consistent brand “voice.”
- Craft interesting, well-researched content to drive traffic, engage and convert targets to customers.
- Work with product marketing and sales to develop content strategies and materials to support the sales cycle.
- Build and track benchmarks for measuring success and ROI.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Data analysis skills (Google Analytics preferred)
- SEO skills (SEMrush preferred)
- Ability to develop, organize, and maintain process documentation
- Excellent copywriting skills and creative eye
- Expert knowledge of communicating features, benefits, and values to consumers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Working knowledge of (or eager willingness to rapidly learn): Google Search Console, HubSpot, WordPress, SEM Rush, basic HTML, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Sprout Social, UTM Tracking
- Experience with Content Strategy, creation, collaboration, and Promotion.
- Ability to stay up to date with current trends
- Holiday Pay
- 100% Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Life Insurance
- Charity Matching Program
- Disability Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonus program
- ESOP (Employee Stock Option Program)
- Great culture
Our Core Values R.I.S.E
Respect– We respect the talents and skills of each individual on our company team
Innovation– We aim to stay at the forefront of new products and services through progressive and creative approaches
Service– We strive to exceed the needs of our clients by providing timely, accurate, and courteous service
Excellence– We desire to make each person’s experience with Southwest Solutions Group a positive one
Southwest Solutions Group® is a solution-oriented business-to-business company that provides innovative efficiency systems to all types of businesses and government agencies. Our mission is to make people and space work better together everywhere.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and operating out of 16 offices nationwide. Our team takes pride in the work we do so that we can successfully deliver our client’s projects on time and within budget. Every solution created for our clients is truly unique in scope, which requires focus and dedication to doing the little things correctly.
Company Website: https://www.southwestsolutions.com/
Southwest Solutions Group is an equal-opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org